QR (Quick Response) Code
A QR (Quick Response) Code is an ISO standardized 2D Barcode Symbology that is capable of encoding the same amount of data in approximately one-tenth the space of a traditional bar code and is able to hold 20% more data. Roemer Industries is able to produce high quality and durable QR Codes on many different materials, including aluminum, stainless steel, polyester and vinyl with numerous printing and graphics options available.
Industrial QR Code Applications Possible:
- Accurate inventory monitoring and data control
- Ability to link to media downloads, i.e. MP3, PDF, Video
- Convenient links to service history, maintenance schedules, product information
- Onsite access to technical manuals and equipment schematics
- Easy access to web, order, customer support or product pages
- The ability to dial a telephone number or transfer contact information instantly
- Physical Asset Management
*Please note that the customer must provide the URL and web based program. Roemer only manufactures the QR Code and not the application associated.
- Diverse range of applications and uses in manufacturing and logistics
- Omni-directional (360 degree), high speed reading
- Mobile Phone and Wireless Device Access
- Ability to hang and be accessed from hard to reach areas
- Increased Product Communication
- Durable and Industrial Strength for Harsh Environments
- QR Code additions on other signs, such as Lockout/Tagout, Evacuation, etc.
- Read about our QR Code Project completed to Improve Communication for a Manufacturer of Clutches, Brakes and Power Take-Off’s.
- The QR Codes have also been added to Lockout/Tagout Signs for added machine information, repair schedules, maintenance, etc.
*QR Code is a trademark of Denso Wave.