High Performance Photo-Luminescent (HPPL) signs display a “glow-in-the-dark” effect, excellent for use in creating safer environments for both customers and employees. HPPL signs emit a yellow-green tinted light for an extended period of time. This characteristic provides Roemer Industries with the ability to offer custom self-illuminating HPPL signs for even the most complex applications.
Roemer Industries manufactures HPPL signs to meet your exact specifications. HPPL signs are offered with multiple size, shape, thickness and adhesive options. In sudden darkness these signs will immediately become visible, this is especially critical in the transportation industry. The self-illuminating characteristic provided by an HPPL sign plays a central role when considering:
- Warning and safety messages
- Operator and consumer instructions
- Quick identification of information in the cases of a power outage
Call your Roemer specialist today at 330.448.2000 x4 for a quote on your HPPL sign specifications!
- APTA SS-PS-004-99 – Rev.2: Standard for low location exit path markings
- APTA SS-PS-002-98 – Rev. 3: Standard for emergency signage for egress/access of passenger rail equipment